YouTube Video Backend
- Fully supports the extraction of all available video and audio formats from YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SoundCloud, Vimeo, Dailymotion, VK, and AOL -- 10 of the largest video/audio hosting sites in the world!
- Does not require FFmpeg, because the "Backend" software only performs download URL extraction and YouTube.com search scraping!
- Exposes "video info" and "search" API endpoints that are intended to be consumed via 1) the MP3 Converter Pro software or 2) any other, custom application.
- Employs a system of self-generated API keys that enables different apps to use different API keys (and further refine API access by IP).
- Features a sleek, user-friendly, admin interface that facilitates API key management, product license management, and product update notifications.
- Caches API responses to minimize the number of requests to supported video/audio hosting sites. Cached results can be saved to flat files or in an ultra-efficient, in-memory, Redis database.
- Deciphers encrypted YouTube (e.g., Vevo channel) video download URLs.
- Bypasses YouTube reCAPTCHAs to effectively circumvent HTTP 429 responses and temporary IP bans (via our proprietary code solution).
- In a multi-server, cluster configuration, the "Backend" software only needs to be installed on one server.
- Programmed entirely using the Laravel PHP framework